Rory is a professional runner for Northern Arizona Elite. He graduated from BYU in 2019 and has been crushing it in his first year as a pro. After his astounding, 1:01:44, half marathon debut in Houston this past weekend we knew we had to Catch Up With him.
Things We Talk About In This Episode
- His race in Houston
- His transition from collegiate to professional running
- His goals for 2020
- His recent switch to a plant based diet
- The Game Changers Documentary [learn more here]
- The Plantpower Meal Planner [learn more here]
- His new podcast --> once this is released we will make sure to link here
We wish Rory the best this year and hope to see him representing Team Canada in Tokyo!
Follow Lauren on Instagram
Follow Abby on Instagram
This episode is sponsored by Lily Trotters. Get 25% off your order at lilytrotters.com with code "UPANDRUNNING"