Updated: Feb 6, 2020
In this episode Lauren catches up with professional runner, Paige Stoner.
Paige is a recent graduate from Syracuse University and now runs for Reebok.
Lauren and Paige chat about:
- her experience with a negative coaching environment at her first university and the positive experience that she had after transferring to Syracuse.
- how the transition to being a professional running is going
- the races she's been running and her goal to run a marathon some day
- what she does to keep busy between training sessions
- the yummiest thing she's been baking recently
Follow Paige on Instagram here
Follow Lauren on Instagram here
Follow the Up + Running Podcast on Instagram here